The Contents tab is presented in a tree format, sorted by Year. Click the +/- buttons or the Title to expand/collapse each folder.
All documents in the eLibary are in Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format).
On wider screens, documents will open on the right window. Mobile devices will open on a new window.
Languages - All documents listed are in English. If available, other languages will be listed below the main document. Example :
Filtering - You can filter the tree by Document type. Default is all types.
Sorting - Sorting is based on title and can be toggled between ascending and descending.
- Finds a list of words or phases.
- Use quotation marks around phrases: banana pear "apple pie"
- Add + directly in front of any word or phrase to require it: banana pear +"apple pie"
- Add - directly in front of any word or phrase or to exclude it: "apple pie" -salad
- Finds a single phrase (quotation marks are optional).
- Finds a structured group of words or phrases linked by and, or, w/, etc.
- tart apple pie - the entire phrase must be present
- apple pie and pear tart - both phrases must be present
- apple pie or pear tart - either phrase must be present
- apple pie and not pear tart - only apple pie must be present
- apple w/5 pear - apple must occur within 5 words of pear
- apple not w/27 pear - apple must not occur within 27 words of pear
- subject contains apple pie finds apple pie in a subject field
*Use parentheses when a search includes two or more connectors: apple and pear or orange juice
could mean (apple and pear) or orange
, or it could mean apple and (pear or orange)
- ? matches any single character:
appl? matches apply or apple
- * matches any number of characters:
appl*ion matches application
- ~~ indicates numeric range:
14~~18 looks for 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18
- = matches any single digit:
p12== matches p1234
- Finds grammatical variations on endings, like applies, applied, applying in a search for apply.
- Finds words that sound alike, like Smythe in a search for Smith.
By default, the Compendium is excluded from the search. Uncheck the box to include it in your search results.
- By Year You can limit the search for specific years by selecting the corresponding box. Default is all years.
- By Document Type You can limit the search for specific document types by selecting the corresponding box. Default is all types.
- Search results can further be refined by selecting specific year(s) and/or document type(s)
The default sort order is by Relevance and the best-matching files are included in the search results.
Sort by Recent will list the newest documents first.